Sunday 15 March 2009

Surprise Bday for DAVEY...

We have a Surprise Bday fro Davey at Fruit Monster Lintas...
Only one word can describe Fruit Monster...
EXPENSIVE...
Everything in here r EXPENSIVE...
Drink RM6-Rm9
Which is expensive than UPPERSTAR...
This is One of the cheapest drink ...

Ice Coffee...RM3.50


Ice Choclate...RM3.50


french fried...RM6


Onion Ring...RM6
Expensive than Burger King one...
But not as good as Burger King...


This is Davey Bday Cake...
6 APPLE Donuts...








The Birthday Boy...


He was Happy as you can see...




Ah Soon try to act fan...


I take my 1st bite on my donut...


Jonathan also take his 1st bite...


Phua try to act cute...




As for me...
i enjoy myself...
watch Liverpool Crashing MU 4-1...
MU collect skin la...


As usual here is the bill...

HAPPY BDAY MY FREN....

No comments:

Post a Comment