Saturday 26 June 2010

What a FUCKING day i have...

start with..
my bag being stolen in the early fucking morning...
about 3 o 4 a.m. like tat....
the fucking ass hole stole only my bag...
throw all my thing inside the bag out...
i am very sure it was done by a fucking FAN CHONG...
next in the morning...
i try asking help from the office ppl of the hostel...
so tat i can keep my thing in safer place...
the fucking office ppl keep asking me to wait wait n wait...
i tell them my bag was stolen n they pretend nting happen...
fuck them...
then in the KTM...
it was fucking more ppl...
n i do knw WHY those Fucking LADY(no Offence) dun wan gt it to car no2...
where car no2 is specially for woman...
as those fucking lady always wan to get in car no1 n 3...
when i reach bandar tasik selatan...
n took klia transit...
another fucking thing happen again...
when i reach the platform the train juz passs..
n i hav to wait another fucking half hour to the next train...
when i reach lcct another fucking thing happen...
i was having lunch wif liew...
after liew left...
a fucking FAN CHONG suddenly push my trolley away...
juz bcuz he wan to sit in the table behind me...
i was like there r so many table...
y u wan to sit in that Fucking table...
Fuck u FAN CHONG...
Airasia counter hav a fucking sistem down...
and i line more than a fucking hour...
now i am fucking angry...
n i hope the fucking airasia flight wouldnt delay...
IT was a fucking day...
lastly i would like to say...
FUCK YOU FAN CHONG

No comments:

Post a Comment