Sunday 26 October 2008

How Useless am I ?

How USELESS AM I ?
A:I am a ASS-HOLE...
B:I talk BULLSHIT a lot...
C:I am a COWARD...
D:I not DARE to do many thing...
E:I always EMBARRASS myself...
F:I am a "FEI CAI"...
G:I not a GENTLEMAN...
H:I never HELP people who need help...
I:Everything is IMPOSSIBLE for me...
J:You JUMP,I don't JUMP because 1 people die better than 2 people die...
K:I KICK people when they do thing wrong...
L:I am a LOSER...
M:I don't have MONEY...
N:I am NOOD...
O:I always OFFENCE people...
P:I PROVOKE people most of the time...
Q:I QUARREL a lot with people...
R:I RUN when problem come...
S:I SUCK in everything...
T:I never say THANK you when people help me...
U:I am USELESS...
V:I can be VIOLENT sometime...
W:I was WRONG most of the time...
X:I am XENOPHOBIA...
Y:I am "YONG SHUAI"...
Z:I am "ZALIM"

No comments:

Post a Comment